The Swiss Museum Pass Foundation (Stiftung Schweizer Museumspass) was established in 1996 in collaboration with the Federal Office for Culture, Switzerland Tourism and the Swiss Museums Association and has its headquarters in Zurich.
The purpose of the foundation is to promote cultural diversity, education and knowledge within society and to communicate and spread these aims by organising a Swiss museum pass.
The museum pass is intended to make visiting museums more attractive and increase the number of visitors.
Theo Wyler, who died in 2011, was the co-founder, creator and long-standing director of the idea of the Swiss museum pass.
- Rafael Enzler (president, www.gutundgut.ch)
- Vincent Fontana (member, director Musée d’Yverdon et région)
- Gabriele Froning (member, administrative management Museum of Art Lucerne)
- Katharina Korsunksy (member, secretary general VMS, Swiss museum association)
- Ivan Mariano (member, director Musée d’arte et d’histoire MAHF Fribourg)
- Oliver Niedermann (member, Head of Marketing Raiffeisen Switzerland)
- Cristina Sonderegger (vice president, Head of Curatorial Coordination Museo d’arte della Svizzera italiana)
- Susann Bosshard (editor)
- Basile Boyer (marketing / administration)
- Simone Franzen Novoselac (vice director, finance)
- Emelyn Gattlen (administration)
- Nathalie Schliep (director)